On Tuesday, March 25, 2014, Philadelphia immigration lawyer, Thomas Griffin, will be presenting a “Continuing Legal Education” seminar on entitled “Representing Immigrants in Bond Proceedings in Immigration Court.” This is one a a series of seminars for immigration attorneys provided at the Welcoming Center for New Pennsylvanians in Philadelphia. Tom’s program, which runs from 6:00 to 8:00 pm will cover multiple bond-related topics for attorneys and certified representatives who represent clients who are in detention. Some of the topics to be covered include:
- how to make an initial determination of bond eligibility;
- how to contest findings of ineligibility;
- an overview of the factors used in determining the bond amount;
- how to prepare a successful bond application;
- appealing the bond determination; and
- payment of bond.
For assistance with immigration matters, contact the Philadelphia immigration law firm of Surin & Griffin, P.C. at 215-925-4435 or inquire online.