Facebook G+ LinkedIn Twitter
718 Arch Street Ste. 701N Philadelphia, PA 19106
Surin & Griffin Immigration and Nationality Law

Call For Consultation

News & Upcoming Events

Immigration Law Firm in Philadelphia Assists with Non-Immigrant Visas

Get the Assistance you Need from Seasoned Philadelphia Citizenship Attorneys

There are a number of non-immigrant visas that you can apply for. Skilled immigration attorneys in Philadelphia can help you figure out which visa to apply for and then guide you through the entire process.

Non-immigrant visas can include:

  • A-1 Visa — Issued to heads of state, diplomatic and consular officers, heads of branches of foreign government and their immediate family members
  • A-2 Visa Issued to full-time embassy or consulate employees, those entering the United States to work on behalf of their government and their immediate family members
  • A-3 Visa Issued to attendants, servants and personal employees of A-1 and A-2 holders and A-3 family members
  • B-1 Visa For individuals participating in business activities of a commercial or professional nature in the United States
  • B-2 Visa For individuals coming to the U.S. for vacation, visiting friends, recreation or medical treatment
  • E-1 Visa Allows individuals to enter the United States for the purpose of international trade on their own behalf, with a treaty country
  • E-2 Visa Allows individuals from a treaty country to enter the United States if they are investing a substantial amount of capital into a U.S. business
  • F-1 Visa Permits you to enter the United States as a full-time studentin an accredited college, university, seminary, conservatory, academic high school, elementary school or other academic institution or in a language training program
  • G Visa For individuals involved with international organizations that are recognized by the President through an executive order
  • H-1B Visa Available to immigrants seeking work in a specialty occupation, services of exceptional merit and ability relating to a Department of Defense (DOD) cooperative research and development project or services as a fashion model of distinguished merit or ability
  • H-2A Visa Allows U.S. employers or agents who meet regulatory requirements to bring in foreign nationals to fill temporary agricultural jobs
  • H-2B Visa Allows U.S. employers or agents who meet regulatory requirements to bring in foreign nationals to fill temporary non-agricultural jobs
  • J-1 Visa Granted to individuals participating in work- and study-based exchange visitor programs
  • K-1 Fiancé Visa Allows for a future spouse to enter the United States to get married. You must marry within 90 days or the visa will be revoked
  • L-1A Visa Enables U.S. companies to transfer executives or managers from a foreign office to a U.S. office
  • L-1B Visa Enables U.S. companies to transfer professional employees with specialized knowledge from a foreign office to a U.S. office
  • O-1 Visa For individuals with extraordinary abilities in science, art, education, business or athletics, or someone with a record of achievement in the motion picture or television industry who has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements
  • P Visa Granted to individuals entering the United States to perform or compete in entertainment or athletics
  • R-1 Visa Provided to foreign nationals entering the United Statesto work at least 20 hours per week for a non-profit, religious organization as a minister, in a religious vocation or occupation
  • S Visa Given to those assisting the government or law enforcement in the investigation or prosecution of crimes and terrorist activities
  • T Visa Given to and protects victims of human trafficking
  • U Visa For individuals and their family members, victims of qualifying criminal activity


Philadelphia Immigration Law Attorneys Help you get your Non-immigrant Visa

If you need help with a non-immigrant visa, you want the experience of a Philadelphia citizenship lawyer from Surin & Griffin, P.C. by your side. We understand what you are going through, we understand the law and we understand how to get you approved. We can be reached by calling 215-925-4435 or by sending us a message through our contact us page.

A Message to Our Customers About Coronavirus COVID-19:

A Message to Our Clients About Coronavirus COVID-19:

At Surin & Griffin, P.C. we remain ready to serve you during the current COVID-19 crisis. Though our office space is closed, all of our partners, associate attorneys, paralegal and support staff are working remotely and are in constant contact throughout the business day to serve you.

We continue to serve all of our current clients and are taking new clients. We can provide consultations via telephone and exchange confidential documents via email.

Please call us today for a consultation at (215) 925-4435. Our bilingual receptionist, Evelyn Smith, will take your call and arrange a telephonic consultation with one of our partners, Elizabeth Surin or Thomas Griffin.

We have not stopped fighting to serve you to the best of our ability. Stay safe and stay healthy.

Thank you and take care.